1. To encourage pro-lifers and those who are supportive of the pro-life cause, to write editorials to receptive publications. - For suggestions on authoring these editorials please visit prolifeletters.com.
2. To encourage pro-lifers and those who are supportive of the pro-life cause, to "plant seeds" that will grow and spread. i.e.: There is an abundance of pro-life resources that give overwhelming credence to our cause waiting to be distributed and left at vital locations. This method/zeal of distributing literature is somewhat similar to what the Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses and Gideons employ to spread their message. This strategy is very effective and requires little time. Its also important to pray that this pro-life material will find its way into receptive hands of people that are "on the fence" or are in agreement and will spread the word. Its okay to "preach to the choir" providing that the choir relays the message. Presently, for the most part, pro-life resources are found only in pro-life booths at festivities, and crisis pregnancy centers.
3. To encourage avid pro life individuals (rather than only pro life organizations) to imitate my efforts in setting up exhibits at pro life gatherings and festivities. These displays can have the dual function of both changing hearts and encouraging our supporters to become more active.
Many babies have been saved by this ministry.
"A Miracle child, due to Sol's ministry and prayers by many. Thank you!"
- S.J., grandparent
Dear Mr. President:
In your acceptance speech you stated that we can come together, since our country was more divided after the Civil War than now. I disagree. There is an ethical parallel between our nation's division during the Civil War Era and the present time. Before freeing the slaves, President Lincoln had to dispel the assumption of many, including the Supreme Court justices, that black people weren't completely human. In comparison, our age's similarly infamous belief is that the pre-born are not completely human, even though modern technology such as the sonogram provides undeniable evidence of their humanity.
Your reply to a question about the living state of the pre-born was, “That question is above my pay grade.” The following authoritative quote is by the acclaimed genetic scientist and professor, Dr. Jerome Lejune: “If a fertilized egg is not in itself a complete human being, it could never become a man, because something else would have to be added, and we know that does not happen.”
If by way of investigating the pro-life side of the debate you changed your stance on the abortion issue, it would not be inconsistent with some of your fellow Democrats who are also pro-life, despite the pro abortion platform of the Democratic Party. Considering the foregoing, should not the benefit of any doubt about the humanity of the pre-born go to the side of life? Your statement, “If my daughter made a mistake I wouldn't want her to be punished with a child,” is quite a paradox—coming from a devoted husband and father. Changing your position on abortion and related ethical issues would not be as far fetched as it may seem.
Surely you are aware of
prominent persons who altered their views on the matter. Former
abortionist and once-director of the nation's largest abortion clinic,
Dr. Bernard Nathanson has written a book, produced two videos, and
lectures worldwide against abortion. Norma McCorvey of Roe v. Wade (Norma was "Jane Roe" in the case which made abortion legal in the USA) has
written a book on her conversion to the pro-life side. President Reagan
was pro-choice when he was governor of California, but on assuming the
presidency became pro-life to the point of authoring Abortion and the Conscience of the Nation and doing all in his power to restrict abortion. Abby Johnson, a former Planned Parenthood director, authored the NY Times best selling book in 2010, "unPLANNED", after becoming aware of the realities of abortion and resigning from Planned Parenthood .
I am praying, along with numerous other dedicated pro-life devotees and organizations, that you will reconsider your position on abortion and related issues such as embryonic stem cell research—before using your power to reverse the accomplishments of the pro-life movement during the past three decades. Could it be beyond a coincidence that you and the president who freed the slaves, both started your political careers in Illinois? I suspect that President Lincoln would be proud of your taking a stand to free the one in four babies destined for elective abortion.
I hope that you will follow through with the promise in your acceptance speech, “I'm willing to listen.”
Please visit www.pop.org for undeniable confirmation on the myth of overpopulation and how abortion has caused an aging and/or negative population rate in many countries worldwide. It has also been the real cause of social security and imigration problems.
by Father Frank Pavone, M.E.V., National Director, Priests for Life
1. Ever-growing involvement of young people.
2. The flow of conversions. (National polls are showing this.) Thanks to all the pro-life education going on.
3. Silent No More Awareness Campaign - Women and men speak out concerning their regret on having had an abortion.
4. Fewer abortionists, fewer abortion mills - from 2,000 in 1993 to 740 today. Who wants to be an abortionist?
5. Legal evidence mounts - personhood of unborn child. Legislation pending in Congress on personhood.
6. Growing evidence that abortion harms women.
7. Legislation: The Supreme Court banned partial birth abortion. Congress passed and President Bush** signed Born-Alive Infants Protection Act and Unborn Victims of Violence Act. 28 states have laws that protect unborn life and/or trigger laws that would immediately go into effect if Roe v. Wade was reversed and sent back to the states.
8. Corruption at abortion clinics is uncovered - www.childpredator.com - www.clinicworker.com
Please pray for the complete pro-life conversion of all elected officials. i.e. President Ronald Reagan was “pro-choice” when he was governor of California. After being elected President he became the most pro-life president we’ve ever had, to the point of writing a book while he was in office on the subject, titled Abortion and the Conscience of the Nation.
This website was launched in April of 2008. I keep all on my postal mailing list informed of updates and additions. I welcome your input, suggestions and prayers for this endeavor. Please relay this website far and wide in whatever way works best for you.
I'd like to express my utmost gratitude to all my supportive friends who helped launch this website, especially the following: The Knights of Columbus, Doctor William Carnazzo, Andrew Pudewa, Paul Santos and family, Regina Foster, Roland Risch, Frederica Kreitzer and Sue Widemark - A.C.Software.
Also, thanks for the ongoing support from Dr William Carnazzo, MD, and Sue Widemark, my web geek.
The "pro-choice" forces are battling God. Guess who will win? However, as has always been the case with God conquering evil, he wants man to be a part of the victory. What a compliment to the potential of mankind! One of your rewards for pursuing the mission statement will likely be meeting some of the babies you’ve saved. As Mother Teresa stated - "God doesn't expect us to be successful, only faithful." It was my pro-life dedication that motivated me to survey Christianity and convert from Judiasm to Catholicism.-Sol